Friday, August 26, 2016

Last post before school starts \ 0o0 /

Sorry for not posting at all for a week. I was out of town at my Aunt's house in Beaver Dam. While I was away, I did take pictures and I did a lot of sketching!

Let's rewind all the way back to August 14th! () _ () I decided to do another mandala, because why not!
 


Then I was thinking about doing something with lines... And this is the result...

All of these next ones I did when I was at my Aunt's house. :) It was a little hard to do them sometimes because of her two kitties Steve and Lola. They kept trying to chew on my paint brushes and pencils!
The mandala was one of the more complicated ones that I have done. It took a lot of measuring and patience...


Also, I posted these on Flickr, but here are some of the photos I took while I was away. ^.^



Goodby for now! I got to go to work now. See you all at school in 5 days! e_e



No comments:

Post a Comment