Friday, August 12, 2016

Slacking... e_e

Sup. This might be the last post I will be making for a while because I'm going to be out of town from Wednesday till the 25th. I will have access to a computer and wifi, but I don't know if I will have the time (or energy) to post. I will try to do stuff in my sketchbook though.

I have been working a lot this past week, so I really haven't found time to do any photo editing, but I have taken some photographs (I won't want to post them until I have edited them and made them beautiful! ^.^). I did have time to do three things in my sketchbook though.

We have been waiting for rail so long now, I felt like I needed to do a page that had to do with rain in the hope that we will finally get some. My grass is so dead!!! e_e

I randomly wanted to do something with sand dollars so... Yah. This happened.


Aaaaaand..... I did this "geometric mountain" type thing. I am actually pleased in how it turned out. I might want to do more geometric sketches. Maybe some geometric mandalas...


I will really try to do some more editing of my photos for the next time I post. When I'm gone for that week, I won't be able to have access to PhotoShop, so all of the editing will have to be done on my phone (if I have time).

No comments:

Post a Comment