Saturday, July 2, 2016

Busy Busy Busy

Oops... I forgot to post yesterday. I'm still going to try to post every Friday, I just was doing a lot yesterday.

Anyways... I have been trying to do more sketchbook stuff this week, but I just have so much to do. At the moment, I'm helping my parents plan and set up our annual deck party for next week. That has taken up a lot of my time and I also had to puppy sit (the most adorable puppy) this week, which took a lot out of me. Besides everything that has been going on, I have had the chance to do some sketching and stuff in my sketchbook.

I wasn't really liking the cover of my sketchbook so I decided to paint it white and decoupage it. It took me almost all day to complete because I had to do four coats of paint, cut out all of the triangles, and decoupage them on.



I also really felt like doing a mandala so I dug out my compass and sharpie pen.

                 
I then dug out some watercolor paints and painted it. This is actually the first time I have completed a mandala (probably because this one is smaller than the one that I had started a while ago) and the first time that I have decided to paint one. I guess I just wanted to add a little color to my sketchbook.




I really have been meaning to edit my Italy photographs, but I just haven't had the time. After the 4th of July and the deck party, I will try to do that. Diffidently because I now have Photoshop!!!! I'm just so excited! My Dad got my sister and I a Mac desktop with all of the programs that he has on his computer at his office. ^.^ Now I can edit my photographs and my sister can digitally draw and animate.
Try to keep a look out for photographs to be posted on my Flickr. :)

2 comments:

  1. Whoa...you got PHOTOSHOP!!! YES! Awesome dad! Love the mandalas too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your sketchbook cover is so cool it looks amazing! im such a symmetry freak and it pleases me so much to see how perfect ur cover looks im jealous lol

    ReplyDelete