Monday, June 27, 2016

Self Portrait Update

          Yesterday I finally finished my self portrait that I was working on. When it was right in front of me, it looked fine, but after I left to go get a glass of green tea, I came back horrified! The face is very disproportional and the eyes are WAY too big! My face even looks a little skeletal like... I didn't really feel like fixing it, so this is what it is. The photograph is WAY better.
          Maybe this is a good thing that I'm probably not going to do the drawing portfolio! XD




          I also have been working on the cover of my sketchbook. Just have to do one more layer of decoupage and it should be finished. :)

1 comment:

  1. Play up the distortion! Maybe add color, ink, markers and collage. Think of this as a stylized illustration and less about realism. Go for it!

    ReplyDelete