Friday, July 22, 2016

Birthday Week! Woo! \O.O/

This week had been crazy for me, mainly because it is my sister and I's birthdays. It's her birthday today and she is having her party right now with all of her crazy loud friends... I'm probably just going to stay up here and work on my current ongoing project in my sketchbook.

Like I said last week, I was working on a page, which I now have finished. I painted it with water color and used some new markers that I got. I wish that the sky was a little more faded into the background because it almost seems like there is to much texture with the wind and the willow tree.
 


The next day, I randomly decided to do some word art. It's a little boring looking, but I wasn't really sure what to do that day...


The next day I saw this cool thing on Pinterest where someone cut a design into their sketchbook and had magazine images on the page behind it. I really wanted to try something like that, but with a leaf. At first I was planning on using magazine images of leaves, but I couldn't find any and my mom told me that we had a bunch of pressed leaves from last fall in the basement. I grabbed a few and I am planning on gluing them down after I finish the cutting. I still have a lot of cuts to do, so this is diffidently going to be a more than one day sketchbook page. So far it has taken me two to three days to do this... (I'm not really sure anymore. I work a little bit on it whenever I can) I'm thinking about painting the cut page black, because the pencil left gray marks all over the paper and I can't erase them for some reason. Hopefully by next week I will have it finished along with a couple of other pages (and hopefully some more photo edits)
  


And I probably won't be doing any more or a lot of work on this page because my birthday is in two days and I have to work tomorrow, and god knows how long I will be stuck there... -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment