Friday, July 8, 2016

I should be cleaning right now...

Hello everyone! I'm writing from my new desktop! I love it so much. It's huge! O.O

Anyways, as the title says, I really should be cleaning right now because my family is having a deck party tomorrow and the house is a mess! I really wanted to get my weekly post in though (because I'm afraid I will forget to do it otherwise).


During this past week, I have been very busy, but I still have had the chance to get creative. A week a go, I picked some flowers and pressed them because I wanted to do something with them in my sketchbook. Not sure what I will do yet though... I also wanted to try doing an architectural sketch so I decided to sketch off of one of the photographs that I had taken when I was in Italy. I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out. :)
  

I also had the chance to edit some more photos. (FINALLY I will be able to finish posting my Italy photos. Why am I so slow and lazy?!?! :P) These three I'm thinking of making as my finals. :) (and I edited them on my favorite phone app, Enlight. I'm planning on editing on PhotoShop soon, just don't really have the time at the moment)
    
The one of the Bridge of Sighs is my favorite ^.^


I also randomly decided yesterday that I wanted to change my Instagram username and make a little logo for myself that I can put on all of my Instagram photos. So I went on PhotoShop and created this. :)


I also posted more photos on Flickr. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment