Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Home!

I have finally returned home! You don't know how nice it is to actually be able to sleep in your own bed, have toilets that actually are the correct size and have toilet seats, and have showers that are a normal size! ^.^

As you may have noticed from my lack of posting, I have been away from the internet for a while. I was actually in Italy for a week, which was AMAZING!!! \(^o^)/

I didn't have time to do any art while I was away because our tour guide, Elizabeth, kept us on a tight schedule of visiting amazing places! Even though I haven't been making art in the past week, I truly have been inspired to create some. I have taken a lot of photographs and will see probably sketch some of them. All of the art and architecture over there is just beautiful and I want to try to capture more!


I did have the chance to try a little something in my sketchbook before I left. They aren't that great, but it's something.

 

1 comment:

  1. Italy was inspiring and fantastic! I love my bed too, and the nice toilet in the bathroom. Weird how it's the little things, but we did see some incredible art. I like that you're sketching. I'm sure your photos are incredible from Italy. Post a few here and all on Flickr!

    ReplyDelete